Gatwick Airport Business Facilities
Gatwick has great facilities for business travellers, including a fast track service, a number of airport lounges and conference facilities.
Gatwick Executive Lounges
Business travellers are welcome at all airport lounges. No.1 Lounges even provide their customers in the North terminal with a business centre to suit all business travellers needs*. You can book an office for a meeting or an area to do business.
*Please note that the No.1 Lounges business centre is located in the terminal building after security and all meeting attendees must be flying from Gatwick North to take advantage of the centre.
Gatwick Airport Meeting Rooms & Business Centres
No 1 Lounges offer business passengers a business centre in their North terminal lounge. Here passengers can hire out conference rooms or work in a quiet environment. Afterwards, you can use their spa facilities to relax before your flight.
The No.1 Lounges business centre in the North terminal provides the following:
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Rooms available for hire by the hour, half-day or daily
- High speed internet access
- Latest presentation and communication technologies
- Air conditioning
- Full catering
- Specially designed for business travellers
- Quiet working environment
- Walk-in facility; no need to pre-book
- High-speed internet access
- Cable and Wi-Fi lines available for laptops
- Flat-screen PCs ready for use
- Hourly charge; includes all network charges, refreshments and printing
- Colour printing
- Courier service
- Secretarial work