Foreign currency at Gatwick Airport
Gatwick have teamed up with Moneycorp to ensure your currency needs are taken care of. With 19 bureaux de change throughout both termianls, there’s no need to be caught short.
Be safe in the knowledge that not only can you exchange more that 50 worldwide currencies at the airport, but also;
- Get preferential rates; better than any highstreet chain
- Pay no commision charges on currencies
- Exchange at any time of the day; Moneycorp is open 24hrs for your convenience
- Pay on collection if you chose to preorder online
They really have made it easy!
What else do they offer?
If you prefer to use card than to have lots of foreign cash on you, why not try a Explorer multi-currency MasterCard®? You can load up to 10 currencies on to it and use it just as you would your credit or debit card. Perfect if you;
- Don’t want to use your own cards abroad – it’s not linked to any of your accounts
- Don’t like to keep large sums of cash on you
- Want to lock in an exchange rate
- Want to avoid paying fees for making purchases (as you do with credit / debit cards)
Foreign currency exchange outside Gatwick Airport
As the world’s biggest foreign currency exchange provider, serving over 30 million customers each year. Travelex can provide all your usual currency exchange services, along with a VAT refund service for non EU residents.
Use the widget below to view the current exchange rates and purchase the currency you need!
- Order Currency – Travelex
- World’s Largest FX provider
- Located Before Security Control
- Best Price Promise
- Home Delivery
Why use The Post Office?
- Order Currency - Post Office
- Great rates online
- 0% Commission
- Home Delivery Mon-Sat
- 12,500 branches for pick up