London Gatwick Currency Exchange
Moneycorp at Gatwick Airport
Gatwick have teamed up with Moneycorp to ensure your currency needs are taken care of. With 19 bureaux de change throughout both terminals, there’s no need to be caught short.
Be safe in the knowledge that not only can you exchange more than 50 worldwide currencies at the airport, but also;
- An online technology service that allows you; online access, account management and overall safeguard of money.
- Open 24 hours in both terminals
- Exchange at any time of the day; Moneycorp is open 24hrs for your convenience
- Pay on collection if you chose to preorder online
- Over 80 currencies available
What else do they offer?
- Don’t want to use your own cards abroad – it’s not linked to any of your accounts
- Don’t like to keep large sums of cash on you
- Want to lock in an exchange rate
- Want to avoid paying fees for making purchases (as you do with credit/debit cards)
Gatwick currency exchange outside Gatwick Airport
Travelex at Gatwick Airport
As the world’s biggest foreign currency exchange provider, serving over 30 million customers each year. Travelex can provide all your usual currency exchange services, along with a VAT refund service for non-EU residents. Use the widget below to view the current exchange rates and purchase the currency you need!
Why use Travelex?
- Order Currency - Travelex
- World’s Largest FX provider
- Located Before Security Control
- Best Price Promise
- Home Delivery
Post Office at Gatwick Airport
Why use The Post Office?
- Order Currency – Post Office
- Great rates online
- 0% Commission
- Home Delivery Mon-Sat
- 12,500 branches for pick up